Hotel Duty Manager Jobs in Australia: The Paddington Hotel has been around for a long time and is in a busy area of shops and cafes in Mount Hawthorn. The pub just got new owners, so this is a unique chance to be a part of an exciting community makeover and play a part in a well-loved local.
With big plans for repairs coming up, they are focusing on making food and drinks that our guests love and showing off innovative bar dining to impress. They want to find a passionate, outgoing worker who is ready to move on to the next step of a fun project.
A good duty manager cares about the guests, is aggressive, and has good communication skills. They should also have an RSA License (Responsible Service of Alcohol) and an Approved Manager card or proven experience as a manager. Let’s find out more about Hotel Duty Manager Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in Australia.
Details of Hotel Duty Manager Jobs in Australia Visa Sponsorship
|Job Type||Hotel Duty Manager|
|Minimum Experience Required||No|
|Education Required||Basic English|
|Any Age Limit||No|
|Employment Term||Full-Time, Permanent, Casual (Subject to Visa Extension)|
|Salary Hourly||$62,000.00 – $67,000.00 per year|
Requirements of Hotel Duty Manager Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
- RSA (Preferred)
- Approved Manager’s Card (Preferred)
- You should be eligible for a 482 Visa Sponsorship
- You should be legally authorized to work in Australia.
Benefits of Hotel Duty Manager Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
- Attractive salary package
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Flexible working environment in a central location
- Employee discount
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Visa sponsorship
- Rotating Roster.
Job Duties of a Hotel Duty Manager
- The candidate will be in charge of telling cafe workers how to do daily tasks like cooking, presenting food, serving food, and handling supplies.
- Give tips on how to make menus, how to keep track of portions, how to deal with trash, etc.
- Keeping track of, buying food supplies, taking stock of the kitchen, having customers stop by every day, making sales, etc. In the same way, it is their job to check the supplies.
- Planning and keeping an eye on the cafe’s budget
- Coordinating the work of people who make, prepare, and serve food, like chefs, waiters, dishwashers, kitchen helpers, and so on.
- Guests Relationship Management is done by coordinating with the welcome staff.
- Making sure that the kitchen, bar, and workplaces are clean.
- Knowing the rules for health, safety, and cleanliness well and making sure that the cooking staff follows them.
- Putting together and running cafe events
Who can Apply for Hotel Duty Manager Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship?
All Asian, African, and Latin American countries, can apply for Hotel Manager Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
- The Grenadines
- Saudi Arabia
How to Apply for Hotel Duty Manager Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
People Also Ask
What Are The Benefits of Hotel Duty Manager Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship?
Attractive salary package
Ongoing training and development opportunities
Flexible working environment in a central location
Professional development assistance
What Are The Requirements of Hotel Duty Manager Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
Approved Manager’s Card (Preferred)
You should be eligible for a 482 Visa Sponsorship
You should be legally authorized to work in Australia.