The hospitality industry in Dubai and the rest of the UAE is world-class and famous, and not just for its skyscrapers, hotels, resorts, shopping centers, desert scenes, and other natural wonders. It’s also a stopover for many well-known airlines from around the world.
Because Dubai is so popular with tourists, its hospitality industry keeps growing every year, making a big difference in the UAE’s and Dubai’s foreign reserves.
From 2023 to 2028, the UAE hospitality market is projected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 5%, going from USD 7371.2 million in 2023 to USD 9459.8 million by 2028.
The number of hotels in the country shows that tourism is one of the country’s main sources of non-oil income. At the top of the hotel supply chain, the UAE is set to get at least 130 high-end sites with more than 34,000 rooms in the next few years.
Source: Mordor’s spy service
These huge numbers and the strong growth of Dubai’s hospitality business show another thing: this industry has a lot of job opportunities. Out of all the skilled and unskilled jobs in Dubai, most foreigners work in the hospitality industry. There are many hospitality jobs in Dubai with visa sponsorship in 2024 for everyone, from skilled and experienced hospitality management professionals to new graduates with little or no experience. Let’s find out all the facts.
Prospects in the Hospitality Industry
Dubai’s hotel business is growing at a speed that has never been seen before. The city is famous for its high-end hotels, good dining, and world-class events. It needs skilled workers all the time to serve its wide range of customers, whose numbers are always growing.
Understanding Visa Sponsorship
Before we get into the details of hospitality jobs, let’s talk about what visa sponsorship means. Visa funding is an important part of looking for work in Dubai. It’s a legal process in which a business pays for an employee’s visa, making it easier for them to stay and work in the city.
Requirements of Hospitality Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship and No Experience
Dubai Work Permit requirements
- A current passport and a copy of it.
- Photos for passports.
- A form of ID from Emirates.
- Permission to enter the country from the Ministry of Labor.
- The results of a medical test.
- A real company card copy from the boss.
- A copy of the business license for the company.
- All of your immigration paperwork, like your health and criminal records.
- Whether you are looking for an unskilled or skilled job will determine the level of education you need. You may only need a high school diploma or a full degree in hospitality management.
- Good at talking to people
- Good spoken English skills at the basic to intermediate level. Clean and neat.
- 0 to 2 years of experience in unskilled jobs and 3 to 5 years of experience as a top manager.
- Flexible work ethic and a nice personality.
Benefits of Hospitality Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship
- There are many good things about working in a hotel in Dubai that can make it an appealing career choice. Some of the good things about working in the hotel business in Dubai are:
- Competitive Pay: Many hotel jobs in Dubai pay well, and some even offer extra pay in the form of bonuses or service charges.
- Tax-Free Income: Since Dubai doesn’t tax personal income, workers can often take home more of what they make.
- Career Growth: The hotel industry in Dubai is growing all the time, which means there are lots of chances to move up in your career.
- foreign Experience: Working in a hotel in Dubai lets you meet people from many different countries and cultures, which is great for getting foreign experience and making connections.
- Diverse Workforce: Dubai is a place with a lot of different kinds of people, and hotels there often hire people from all over the world. This variety can make the workplace interesting and welcoming for everyone.
Average Salaries in Dubai’s Hospitality Industry
This is a very broad and complicated question, as it is impossible to give a single number for the entire business when there are a hundred jobs open. But we do try to show the price range and average pay for different jobs in Dubai’s hospitality industry.
|Range:AED 9k – AED 20k
|Range:AED 48k – AED 62k
|Housekeepers and Room Cleaners
|Range:AED 120k – AED 413k
|Range:AED 65k – AED 240k
|Range:AED 23k – AED 41k
|Range:AED 6k – AED 173k
Top In-Demand Hospitality Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship 2024
We made a list of the job ads that were posted most often by Hospitality Companies in Dubai by looking at all the popular job search sites where they had placed their ads. This shows that these jobs are in high demand.
- Sous Chef
- Security Guards
- IT Team
- General Managers
- Duty Managers
- HR Professionals
- Bar Tender/ Supervisor
- Room Attendant
- Waiter/ Waitress
- Spa Manager
- Room Orderaker
Hospitality Jobs in Dubai for Foreginers 2024
Waiter/ Waitress Jobs at Marriot Dubai and Abu Dhabi with Visa Sponsorship
- Job Number 23204360
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location Al Wathba a Luxury Collection Desert Resort & Spa Abu Dhabi, Al Wathba South, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates VIEW ON MAP
Located Remotely N
Position Type Non-Management
- No matter what job you have, making sure the workplace is safe, following company rules and policies, maintaining quality standards, and making sure your uniform, personal look, and communications are all professional are some of the things that are necessary to be successful.
- Working as a Guest Service Expert means that you will have to stand, sit, or walk for long periods of time and move over uneven, sloping, or slippery surfaces. You will also have to manage the menu by reading and visually verifying information and do a lot of hands-on work, such as moving, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, and placing things that weigh less than or equal to 25 pounds without help and 50 pounds with help; reach above and below your knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, It’s important for Guest Service Experts to do all of these things well, as well as any other acceptable tasks that are asked of them so that we always do the right thing for our guests and our business.
Room Attendant Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship and No Experience
- Always and all the time in Dubai City, Dubai.
- Anantara is a high-end hotel brand for modern travelers. It connects guests to real places, people, and stories through personal experiences and offers warm hospitality in the world’s most interesting places. Anantara invites guests on trips full of discovery, from pristine islands and tropical beaches to busy cities, peaceful deserts, and lush jungles.
- Diploma from high school.
- Have worked in the same job for at least one year before.
- You have to stay in a luxury hotel.
- Drive to provide great service.
- Nice to work with others and good at talking to people.
Read Also: Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai Visa Sponsorship
Bar Tender/ Supervisor Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship and No experience
- Bartenders, supervisors, and bartenders (must know how to make cocktails)
- Five-star and four-star hotels, bars and restaurants, high-street restaurants, and Asian restaurants all hire people.
- Pay ranges from AED 11,600.00 to AED 13,500,000.00 per year.
- Dubai is the place.
- 39 to 46 hours of work over the course of a five-day week.
- Benefits and rights include 28 days of paid vacation (prorated), bonuses that help you make more money, an employer-sponsored pension plan, meals on duty, and more.
- Prospects: Raising pay; getting promoted, being recognized, and getting a prize for great work.
Guest Services Executive at Jumeirah Hotels Visa Sponsored
- Have worked as a guest service rep in a 5-star hotel for at least two years. Should have a high school diploma or a college degree. Know how to use simple Microsoft Office programs and Front Office programs (Opera). personality that makes them easy to talk to, both with friends and coworkers. Written and spoken English very well. Having more words is helpful.
- The pay and benefits package for this job are very competitive and include:
- Sharing a room that is fully prepared and getting to and from work is free.
- Laundry services for everyone
- Lunch and dinner while working
- Flight pay every two years
- Both health insurance and accident insurance
- Discounts on shopping and fun
- Jumeirah Food and Beverage Outlets are 50% off, and hotel prices have gone down.
Guest Service Agent Visa Sponsored
- Ghaya Grand Hotel
- Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Permanent and Full-Time Job
People Also Ask
Is language proficiency essential for hospitality jobs in Dubai?
Yes, most companies in Dubai’s hospitality industry want to hire people who are good with languages, especially English.
Are there specific qualifications required for culinary positions in Dubai?
While specific qualifications may vary, a culinary degree or relevant experience is typically sought after.