ScholarshipSCHOLARSHIPS IN CANADA 2022-2023
Glendon International Scholarships for 2023-24 at York University in Canada
Glendon International Scholarships for 2023-24 at York University in Canada: Undergraduate-level program(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at York University are eligible for the scholarship. The scholarship will expire on December 1, 2023.
Glendon International Scholarships at York University, Canada 2023-24 are available for Undergraduate programs at York University.
Subjects Available for Glendon International Scholarships:
The following subjects are available for study through this scholarship program.
Benefits of the All Subjects Scholarship:
International students selected by York University will receive $5,000 – $10,000 to help them with their studies.
- All Nationalities
Criteria for Eligibility:
- You must have a 9-digit York reference number, which you will receive within 5 business days of applying for admission to York.
- You must be an international student who needs a Study Permit to study in Canada.
- Must have applied to a York undergraduate degree program beginning in Fall 2023.
- York applicants must have applied directly from high school, no more than two years after graduation, and have no previous university or college studies.
- Must have an outstanding academic record with at least an “A” average or equivalent.
- Leadership must be demonstrated through community service or excellence in the arts, sports, or other areas of individual achievement.
- Their high school must nominate them (schools may nominate one student only)
- The student who has been nominated will be considered for the International Entrance Scholarship of Distinction, the Global Leader of Tomorrow Award, the International Circle of Scholars Scholarships, and the York University Academic Excellence Scholarships.
- Candidates must discuss the York International Student Scholarship & Award Application with their school guidance counselor, principal, or administration and receive confirmation that they are the individual from that school who has been nominated.
- The candidate must then fill out the application form with the nominator’s name, position, e-mail address, and phone number.
- One letter of recommendation must be uploaded.
- All required documents must be marked as “Received” in the York application (MyFile).
Students can apply for admission through the university portal or the OUAC portal.