GIST International Scholarships in South Korea: applications are being accepted in South Korea. One of the most prestigious universities in the world. Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology Scholarship 2023/24 is open to all international students from all over the world. For all students, GIST offers Masters’s Degree Scholarships, Doctoral Degree Scholarships, and Masters leading to Ph.D. Scholarships. Applicants who wish to study in Korea on Fully Funded Scholarships are invited to apply. This prize is valid for the academic year 2023-2024. Apply for the Milan University Excellence Scholarship 2023-24 (Funded) as well.
Under this scholarship, GIST offers all study subjects and majors the opportunity to pursue a Masters’s Degree, or a Ph.D. Degree, or an MS leading to a Ph.D. The scholarship will cover all of the costs of studying abroad. Masters degrees are awarded for two years, whereas Ph.D. degrees are awarded for four years.
Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST) was founded in 1993 in South Korea. The Korean government established GIST as a research university. According to the QS World University Ranking, it is ranked third in the world and fourth in South Korea. This university teaches students how to be leaders.
Details of GIST International Scholarships in South Korea 2023
|University:||Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology|
|Degree level:||Masters, PhD, MS to PhD|
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
|Award country:||South Korea|
|Last Date:||15 October 2023|
GIST International Scholarships 2023-24 in South Korea are full-fee scholarships for international students pursuing masters or doctoral degrees at Korea’s top universities. The grant will pay all of your degree-related expenses. The following information is provided in detail:
- Complete Tuition Fee: 3,415,000 won per semester
- Monthly Stipends:
- Masters Degree: 140,000 won per month
- PhD Degree: 295,000 won per month
- Research Assistantship (All students participating in research projects):
- 4,820,000 won per year of MS
- 11,480,000 won per year of PhD
- Health Insurance (All International Students)
- 60% of the Korean National Health Insurance fee is supported.
- Annual Medical checkup
- Flight Reimbursement (All Incoming International Students)
- Reimbursement for a one-way flight to Korea
List of Available Study Fields at GIST
Under the GIST Scholarship program, students can apply to study in one of the following fields.
- Department of Chemistry
- School of Integrated Technology
- School of Earth Sciences and Environmental Engineering
- Department of Physics and Photon Science
- School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- School of Materials Science and Engineering
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- School of Life Science
- Department of Biomedical Science and Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence Graduate School.
Applicants must provide these documents in order to apply for GIST International Scholarships 2023-24 in South Korea. There is no need to mail these documents. You can send them to the university via email.
- Statement on Application Documents Submission (Form1)
- Certificate of Bachelor’s Degree or Bachelor’s Diploma
- Bachelor’s Degree Transcript
- Certificate of Master’s Degree or Master’s Diploma
- Master’s Degree Transcript
- Two letters of Recommendation (Form2)
- Certificate of valid English Proficiency Test
- Applicant’s Passport Copy
- Letter of Recommendation for Matriculation Fee Waiver (Form3) (Optional)
- Certificate of English Proficiency issued by your home university (Optional)
Candidates must meet the following criteria to be eligible to apply for the GIST Scholarship:
- Students of any nationality from anywhere in the world are welcome to apply.
- Applicants seeking Masters’s Degree Scholarships must have an undergraduate degree.
- You must have a Master’s degree to apply for a Doctoral Degree Scholarship.
The application deadline for the Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology Scholarship 2023-24 in Korea is October 15, 2023. Apply as soon as feasible, rather than waiting for the deadline.
How to Apply for GIST International Scholarships?
GIST International Scholarships 2023-24 in South Korea include an online application form. Complete an online form, upload, or email the above-mentioned required documents. For additional information on the GIST Scholarship and the application process, please see the following link:
People Also Ask
What is the Eligibility Criteria for GIST International Scholarships in South Korea 2023
Students of any nationality from anywhere in the world are welcome to apply.
Applicants seeking Masters’s Degree Scholarships must have an undergraduate degree.
You must have a Master’s degree to apply for a Doctoral Degree Scholarship.
What Documents Required for GIST International Scholarships in South Korea
Statement on Application Documents Submission (Form1)
Certificate of Bachelor’s Degree or Bachelor’s Diploma
Bachelor’s Degree Transcript
Certificate of Master’s Degree or Master’s Diploma
Master’s Degree Transcript
Two letters of Recommendation (Form2)
Certificate of valid English Proficiency Test
Applicant’s Passport Copy
Letter of Recommendation for Matriculation Fee Waiver (Form3) (Optional)
Certificate of English Proficiency issued by your home university (Optional)