Fully Funded DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship 2024: In Germany, the DAAD has announced the Helmut Schmidt Scholarship 2024. It is NOT necessary to have prior work experience to apply. The DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship 2024 is a fully funded scholarship for international students in Germany. Applicants may apply to German universities for the Fully Funded Master Degree Scholarship program. The DAAD’s well-known Fully Funded Scholarship is now accepting new applications.
You can apply for the Helmut Schmidt Masters/MPhil Scholarship with a bachelor’s degree (16 years). This program involves a total of eight universities. To apply for it, there is no application fee. The German government will fund the scholarship, and all expenses will be covered. More information about the DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship 2024 application process is provided below.
Details About Fully Funded DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship 2024
- Host Country: Germany
- Scholarship Name: Helmut Schmidt Scholarship
- Who can Apply: Those who are looking for Masters
- Degree Level: Master’s Degree
- Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
Coverage of Helmut Schmidt Scholarships
Students who are awarded this scholarship will be able to enroll in German universities. The scholarship also includes a monthly allowance to aid you with day-to-day needs. It also includes provisions for health insurance and travel stipends.
Check Also: Summer Intern Arch Insurance Canada Ltd
The DAAD Helmut Scholarships 2023 provide students with the following benefits:
- adequate travel allowance
- Scholarship of 850 € per month for selected master’s programs at German institutes of higher education payments to German health insurance study and research subsidies
- The study programs typically begin in September/October 2021 and are taught in German and/or English.
- allowances for spouses and children when applicable monthly rent subsidy
- 6-month German language course beginning in April 2023 and ending in September 2023. The language training is usually held at designated institutes in Germany rather than at the universities of the selected master’s programs. The language course is also required for individuals pursuing a master’s degree in English.
- The DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Programme 2023-2024 (also known as Public Policy and Good Governance) provides support to future leaders from developing nations (see list of countries) who wish to promote democracy and social justice in their home countries.
The German Federal Foreign Office-funded program allows students to get a Master’s degree in Master programs that are particularly relevant to their home countries social, political, and economic development. In accordance with Good Governance principles, highly competent graduates with a first academic degree are schooled in political science, law, economics, and administration and prepared for future leadership positions in their home nations.
Criteria for Helmut Schmidt Scholarship Selection
Selection criteria for the DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarships 2023-2024:
- anticipated gain upon return to one’s own nation or region
- Language skills for political and social engagement (each university has distinct language competence standards)
- In German, provide a persuasive description of the subject-related and personal motivation for the study project.
- A college diploma with far above-average grades (upper third)
Application Procedure for DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarships:
Daad Helmut Fellowship Application materials must be sent in either German or English.
Please mention that you are applying for the DAAD Helmut-Schmidt Programme (Master of Public Policy and Good Governance).
You are permitted to apply for up to two master’s courses from the list below.
- Fill out the DAAD Application Form for Research Grants and Study Scholarships (annex 2) only once, indicating which study course is your top priority and which is your second.
- Write a single letter of motivation outlining your first and second priority choices for both university programs.
- Send the DAAD scholarship form, along with a letter of motivation and the documentation listed below, to the two colleges of your choice.
- International applicants can apply for the DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship program 2023 until July 30, 2023.
Frequently Asked Questions
What exactly is the DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship Program?
You can now apply for the 2023/2024 DAAD Helmut-Schmidt Scholarship Programme, which provides full funding for master’s degree studies in Germany. Successful applicants are expected to return to their home countries after completing their studies to affect development with the knowledge they have gained.
What exactly is the DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship Programme 2023?
The DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Programme 2023-2024 (also known as Public Policy and Good Governance) provides support to future leaders from developing nations (see list of countries) who wish to promote democracy and social justice in their home countries.