Free Visa Driver Jobs In Canada 2023 – Apply Now
Free Visa Driver Jobs In Canada 2023: These professions are in high demand, well-paying, and reasonably flexible, allowing you to determine your work schedule, plus you get to experience Canada’s magnificent landscapes while traveling around the nation. We are seeking timely applicants with great time management abilities for the post of driver. In addition to other responsibilities, drivers are responsible for delivering products to clients on schedule, working nights and weekends, and ensuring that vehicles are constantly prepared for usage.
Details About Free Visa Driver Jobs In Canada 2023
Education for Free Visa Driver Jobs In Canada 2023:
- a secondary (high school) diploma
- an equivalent level of experience
Experience for Free Visa Driver Jobs In Canada 2023:
- 1 to fewer than seven months
Responsibilities for Free Visa Driver Jobs In Canada 2023:
Check Also: Free Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Canada 2023 – Apply Now
- Clean and perform minor repairs on the automobile.
- Collect passengers and transport them to their destinations.
- Assist passengers with luggage and car boarding
- Bring the vehicle in for maintenance
- Collect fares and Document transactions
- Provide basic tourist information and, upon request, pick-up and delivery services
- Attend to concerns and challenge passengers
- Utilize dispatching systems
Courses, licenses, memberships, and certifications
- Valid Driver’s License
Further Information on Free Visa Driver Jobs In Canada 2023:
Conditions of employment and physical capacities
- Attention to detail
- Client emphasis
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
Deadline for Application: 2023-09-20
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I obtain a driver’s license in Canada?
Typically, completion of secondary school is required.
Training on the job is provided.
The completion of a three-month recognized driver training course from a trade school or community college may be necessary.
How can I obtain a Canadian employment sponsor?
Most applicants will need a Canadian job offer accompanied by a Labour Market Impact Assessment in order to submit an application for a work permit (LMIA). With some limitations, foreign employees may apply for a work permit without an LMIA or a job offer.
I’m liaqat ali from Saudi Arabia I want to come in Canada for a truck driver