Free Visa Driver Jobs In Canada 2023: These professions are in high demand, well-paying, and reasonably flexible, allowing you to determine your work schedule, plus you get to experience Canada’s magnificent landscapes while traveling around the nation. We are seeking timely applicants with great time management abilities for the post of driver. In addition to other responsibilities, drivers are responsible for delivering products to clients on schedule, working nights and weekends, and ensuring that vehicles are constantly prepared for usage.
Details About Free Visa Driver Jobs In Canada 2023
Education for Free Visa Driver Jobs In Canada 2023:
- a secondary (high school) diploma
- an equivalent level of experience
Experience for Free Visa Driver Jobs In Canada 2023:
- 1 to fewer than seven months
Responsibilities for Free Visa Driver Jobs In Canada 2023:
- Clean and perform minor repairs on the automobile.
- Collect passengers and transport them to their destinations.
- Assist passengers with luggage and car boarding
- Bring the vehicle in for maintenance
- Collect fares and Document transactions
- Provide basic tourist information and, upon request, pick-up and delivery services
- Attend to concerns and challenge passengers
- Utilize dispatching systems
Courses, licenses, memberships, and certifications
- Valid Driver’s License
Further Information on Free Visa Driver Jobs In Canada 2023:
Conditions of employment and physical capacities
- Attention to detail
- Client emphasis
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
Deadline for Application: 2023-09-20
Free Visa Truck Driver Job In Canada
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: Will train
- Arrange travel, and related itineraries and make reservations
- Drive lighter, special-purpose trucks
- Load and unload goods
- Obtain special permits and other documents required to transport cargo on international routes
- Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials
- Oversee the condition of the vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage, and other equipment
- Pay and receive payments for goods
- Perform brake adjustments
- Perform emergency roadside repairs
- Perform pre-trip, en route, and post-trip inspections and oversee all aspects of vehicle
- Perform preventive maintenance
- Receive and relay information to central dispatch
- Record cargo information, hours of service, distance traveled, and fuel consumption
- Tarping and ensuring the safety and security of cargo
- Transport and handle dangerous goods
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 to 44 hours per week
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I obtain a driver’s license in Canada?
Typically, completion of secondary school is required.
Training on the job is provided.
The completion of a three-month recognized driver training course from a trade school or community college may be necessary.
How can I obtain a Canadian employment sponsor?
Most applicants will need a Canadian job offer accompanied by a Labour Market Impact Assessment in order to submit an application for a work permit (LMIA). With some limitations, foreign employees may apply for a work permit without an LMIA or a job offer.