Factory Worker – Manufacturing Job in Canada Visa Sponsorship
Factory Worker – Manufacturing Job in Canada: Michelin North America (Canada) Inc. in Bridgewater, NS invites applications from qualified candidates for the position of Factory Worker Production. Since 1889, Michelin North America (Canada) Inc. has introduced a new product or service on a yearly basis with the goal of enhancing mobility for everyone, everywhere on earth. Today, in a developing world along with demanding ecological requirements, our concern is actually to introduce to develop the wheelchair of the future, an extensive change to a cleaner, a lot more connected street movement that creates a much more dependable use of electrical power and also raw materials.
Read More: Driver Jobs in Canada 2023
Details of Jobs
- Employer Name: Michelin North America (Canada) Inc
- Position: Factory Worker – Manufacturing With visa Sponsorship Available
- No of Vacancies: 3
- Salary: $24.02 hourly for 40 hours per week
- Employment Type: Full-time, Permanent Employment
- Location: 233 Logan Road, Bridgewater, NS, B4V 3T3
- Shifts: Day, Night, and Weekend
- Categories: Production Company
- Work setting: Rubber products manufacturing company
- Country: Canada
- Applicants must demonstrate proficiency in the English language.
- Education: Standard educational requirements such as a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree, certificate, or diploma are not required.
- Experience: Experience is not required; training will be provided.
- The candidate must be able to manually or mechanically carry raw materials, finished goods, and tools across the plant, as well as sort, pack, package, and bundle raw materials and finished goods.
- The candidate must be able to examine and weigh supplies and products, perform various laboring and fundamental tasks, as well as clean machinery and speedy workspaces.
- The candidate must also be competent to sort, pack, package, and bundle raw materials and finished goods.
- The candidate must be able to inspect and weigh supplies and products, do various laboring and fundamental tasks, as well as clean equipment and quick workspaces.
How to Apply For Factory Worker – Manufacturing Job in Canada
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is a factory worker’s salary in Canada in 2023?
The average annual wage for industrial workers in Canada is $31,054, or $15.93 per hour. The starting salary for entry-level employment is $27,300 per year, but most experienced individuals earn up to $39,000 per year.
How many hours do factory workers work in Canada in 2023?
Monday through Friday, between 8:00 a.m. or 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., for a total of 37.5 – 40 hours a week, are the standard working hours in Canada (7.5 or 8 hours per day).