Essex MBA Deans Award UK At Essex University UK 2024: Get discounts ranging from 10% to 100% off tuition fees at Essex Business School. Essex Business School is offering tuition fee discounts ranging from 10% to 100% for students funding their own MBA studies beginning in either October 2023 or January 2024.
Level of Education:
Essex MBA Dean’s Award at Essex University UK 2024 is available for MBA and Masters programs at the University of Essex.
The following subjects are available for study through this scholarship program.
Business Administration Scholarship Benefits:
Tuition fee assistance will be provided as part of the Essex MBA Dean’s Award.
Eligibility Criteria: These scholarships are only available to students who are home (UK) or international fee payers and are completely self-funded*.
- These scholarships are available to full-time and part-time students starting their first year of study at Essex in 2023-24.
- There are a limited number of scholarships available, and students are evaluated on a first-come, first-served basis. Students must accept their scholarship award offer within two weeks of receiving it.
- There can only be one scholarship award per student, and it cannot be combined with any other University of Essex scholarships, including the Alumni Loyalty Discount.
- Students who receive an award are expected to participate in promotional activities. Students who receive a repaid loan to fund their studies are considered self-funded.
After submitting your course application, you will be invited to an interview as soon as possible. During your interview, the MBA Team will evaluate you for a scholarship award.
The MBA Team will be looking for evidence of the following during your interview:
- Academic excellence
- Working knowledge
- Your potential contribution to the program’s learning experience Ideas for sustainable and entrepreneurial business
- Capability to communicate knowledge and ideas
- After-course plans for utilizing the Essex MBA experience
To determine the level of your award, the University will also consider official transcripts and certificates, your CV, and your personal statement submitted as part of your original application for admission to the course. Alternative evidence will not be accepted.
The award will be announced in the offer letter you receive after your interview.