English Teacher Jobs in Dubai: Dubai is a lavish, world-class city in the heart of the Arabian Gulf.looking for teaching positions in Dubai. There are numerous opportunities for both teachers and administrators to be hired.Private international schools are looking to fill positions.
Teachers in Dubai can expect to earn competitive salaries, as well as a high standard of living in a world-class city.
Private international schools in Dubai bring together multinational staff from all over the world. Teachers will work in schools with cutting-edge facilities and resources.
Teaching jobs in Dubai range from kindergarten and primary school teachers to middle and secondary school positions. Department and faculty heads, vice-principals, and principals are all examples of educational administration positions.
Teaching jobs in Dubai pay well, ranging from 9,000 to 15,000 AED per month (approximately $2,400 to $4,000) tax-free.
Here is a List of English Teacher Jobs in Dubai
Physics Teacher (Female)
Bring your teaching experience to the UAE! Teach Abroad in Dubai, UAE! Female Physics teachers are now being sought by a high-performing American international school group in cosmopolitan Dubai.
This prestigious educational organisation and its Midrif (Dubai) campus provide rewarding teaching positions in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) for certified and experienced teachers, as well as teachers travelling with families. Teachers are given a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as a friendly work environment with first-rate facilities and resources.
- Free of Tax Accommodations are fully furnished.
- Medical coverage for yourself and your family
- Flights for self and family on an annual basis
- Allowance for Relocation Arrival and departure fees of $3000 (on completion of contract)
- Tuition assistance for two dependents
- Teacher’s visa has been paid for.
Tutors for IELTS & SAT
Are you a seasoned SAT or IELTS tutor* interested in joining the Proventus Education team?
We are currently looking for motivated and results-oriented tutors in Dubai to work with our students.
Qualifications and Experience
- A four-year degree is required.
- A minimum of three years of tutoring experience is required.
- You must be highly qualified in the subject area you wish to teach.
Tutors – English, Arabic & Maths
- With TESOL and TEFL credentials.
- Having a Bachelor’s degree.
- Studying linguistics or pedagogy.
- English language proficiency.
- Fluent in English, capable of communicating with foreign colleagues and parents, and capable of responding to relevant teaching.
- Responsible for the students and serious about teaching
- A UAE residence visa is required.
- Teaching experience at Cambridge, the British Council, or other prestigious institutions is highly desirable.
Subject Teachers/ EYFS Classroom/ Primary classroom Teachers
Newlands School is looking to fill the following positions with qualified and experienced educators:
EYFS Classroom Instructor
Bachelor’s / Master’s / PGCE in Early Childhood Education
Primary School Teacher
(Bachelor of Education / Master of Education / PGCE)
English, Math, PE, Art, Arabic, and Islamic Teachers (Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in the relevant subject)
- 2+ years of experience teaching the UK National Curriculum
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (four years)
- Relevant teaching certification / KHDA approval
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I obtain employment as an English instructor in Dubai?
Bayt is one of the largest job-search websites in the Middle East, and it features numerous English teaching positions in Dubai, among others. You can also visit comparable websites such as Monster Gulf or Indeed.
How do I apply for a teaching job in Dubai?
To practice as a teacher in the United Arab Emirates, the applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree or a four-year university degree or higher in the required field.