Regent School International is looking for a cleaner to take care of their buildings and clean and fix things that break. It is their goal to keep the building clean and organized.
Not long ago, there was another job opening for women: school nanny. It includes a place to stay, transportation, a visa, and a yearly bonus.
For both jobs, experience is not required but is desirable. If you are a woman, have good English communication skills, and have at least a high school diploma, you can send your resume and personal information. Find out everything you need to know about the cleaner/nanny jobs at Regent International School Dubai for women that come with free housing and visa sponsorship.
Details of Cleaner/ Nanny Jobs in Regent International School Dubai for Females
|School Cleaner and Nanny
|Minimum Experience Required
|Any Age Limit
|Salary Per Hour
|Will be discussed during the interview
|Full Time and On-Contract
Requirements of Cleaner/ Nanny Jobs in Regent International School Dubai for Females
- Someone between the ages of 25 and 45 who has a high school education and good English skills.
- If possible, you should have worked as a School Nanny before, but it’s not necessary.
- The candidate must be able to communicate well.
- Good at getting things done and getting along with others.
Duties of a School Nanny/ Cleaner
School Cleaner Duties
Getting some parts of the school site clean Cleaning the floors and vacuuming the carpeted areas sweeping up places without carpets Taking out and cleaning bins Cleaning up spills on the spot Getting tables, chairs, and skirting boards clean Cleaning the toilets and putting more items in them Getting windows and doors clean Checking to see how much cleaning supplies are in stock calling the caretaker or boss right away to report any problems or dangers.
School Nanny Job Description
- Help students with their backpacks and lunchboxes by making sure they are put away in the right places on the bus and in their classes.
- Help kids put on their seatbelts and make sure they stay in the right position the whole way.
- Record and keep track of attendance
- Make sure that kids with special needs are comfortable and happy as an extra way to help and care for them.
- Learn about and meet the unique medical, physical, communication, and emotional needs of each kid.
- Oversee how students behave and talk to teachers and parents every day about how students behave on the bus.
- Please learn all the ways to get to and from school so that you can help the driver.
- As needed, help with cleaning tasks like vacuuming, mopping, sweeping, and spot cleaning in and around marked areas. • Managing health and safety rules to make sure students are safe and healthy.
Benefits of Cleaner/ Nanny Jobs in Regent International School Dubai for Females
- Free Accommodation
- Free Transportation
- Free Visa Sponsorship
- Yearly benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Very supportive and inclusive work environment
Who can Apply for Cleaner/ Nanny Jobs in Regent International School Dubai for Females?
Anyone from any country can apply for Cleaner/Nanny jobs at Regent International School Dubai for Women with Free Accommodation and Visa Sponsorship. This is because anyone can get a Dubai Work and Residence Permit.
- The Grenadines
Average Salary of a School Nanny and Cleaner
In this job posting from Regent International School, both the pay and the perks will be talked about during the interview.
To give you an idea of how much a school cleaner usually makes, it’s between 2000 and 2500 AED. A school nanny, on the other hand, makes between AED 2300 and AED 2700 per month.
How to Apply for Cleaner/ Nanny Jobs in Regent International School Dubai for Females with Visa Sponsorship
- First, take a look at our “List of Available Positions” page.
- Please look through the job postings to find jobs that match your skills and interests.
- By clicking on the part that interests you, you can see more information on the job ad page.
- It’s important to keep your page up to date with the latest information about your experience and skills.
- To start the application process, find the “Apply” button.
- Follow the platform’s instructions and attach your resume, cover letter, and any other relevant files.
- Make changes to your LinkedIn application message to show that you’re interested in the job.
- Check your contact information one more time.
- To finish the application process, click the “Submit” button.
People Also Ask
What Are The Benefits of Cleaner/ Nanny Jobs in Regent International School Dubai for Females
Free Visa Sponsorship
Very supportive and inclusive work environment
What Are The Requirements of Cleaner/ Nanny Jobs in Regent International School Dubai for Females
Someone between the ages of 25 and 45 who has a high school education and good English skills.
If possible, you should have worked as a School Nanny before, but it’s not necessary.
The candidate must be able to communicate well.
Good at getting things done and getting along with others.