Caregiver Jobs With Visa Sponsorship In Canada: Are you a compassionate mentor who enjoys mentoring others? Bayshore is expanding, and we are looking for a devoted Lead Personal Caregiver in Toronto (PSW or HCA are acceptable). Join our incredible team as we continue our 50-plus-year tradition of providing our community with high-quality care. As a caregiver, you will have the opportunity to make a difference and do meaningful work while working full-time with a consistent schedule.
Details of Caregiver Jobs With Visa Sponsorship In Canada:
|Hiring Organization||Bayshore HealthCare|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 26000 Per Year|
|Location||Toronto, Ontario, Canada M3H 0C3|
Areas of coverage:
- Toronto, Scarborough, North York, and Etobicoke
- Fulltime Days Thursday through Monday 7 am-pm (days off Tuesday and Wednesday)
Every day at Bayshore, you create special experiences for clients. If your vocation is to “be the difference” by providing exceptional care, then a career in health care with Bayshore is the perfect fit for you!
Bayshore strives to take good care of you – while you take care of others:
- Feel rewarded for doing what you enjoy – Do you desire to make a distinction and return to the basics of caring? We will give you the autonomy and support of seasoned coworkers and supervisors to engage in work that you are impassioned about. We provide competitive compensation and extensive company-sponsored benefits to you and your family.
- Plan your course – Take command of your day and prioritize what is essential. We provide work flexibility in an effort to empower you. Choose the number of hours you wish to work and a schedule that fits your lifestyle as a Bayshore Caregiver.
- Influence the health of your consumers and communities – Take charge and utilize your expertise to create memorable moments for your clients, and assist us in constructing stronger communities.
- Realize your maximum potential – We are committed to assisting you in achieving the future you envision, and we do so by providing a variety of employment opportunities, ongoing training, and access to healthcare professionals.
- Work in a healthy and secure environment – We take health and safety seriously. We provide personal protective equipment (PPE), relevant training in accordance with evolving health guidelines, and daily infection prevention screening for clients and employees to prevent COVID-19 exposure.
The Work You Will Do
- As a Community Lead Personal Caregiver, you provide clients with high-quality and compassionate care.
- Provide advice and direction to aid in the professional development of a new personal attendant.
- When necessary, provide standard care services and assistance with fundamental and instrumental activities of daily living (ADL/IADL), as well as specialized, client-specific support. Personal companionship, meal preparation, housekeeping, personal care, medication reminders, respite care, dementia care, hospital discharge, and palliative care are examples of one-on-one services provided to clients in their homes or communities.
- Cover the late-breaking absences
- Continually ensure that the emotional, physical, and safety needs of clients are met to the utmost extent possible.
Who You Are
- You desire to assist in bettering the lives of those in your community.
- You are committed to providing clients with high-quality care services and have knowledge of community care practices.
- You have access to a reliable vehicle and are willing to drive during shifts to visit clients.
- You have access to a data-capable mobile phone and the Internet.
- Do you possess a Vulnerable Sector Check or are you willing to obtain one if necessary?
- You have completed a formal, accredited caregiver training program or possess a combination of education and/or experience that is equivalent.
- You have at least two years of recent experience as a caregiver in a similar position or life experience in which similar duties were performed. You have received the entire series of a COVID-19 vaccine or an approved combination of COVID-19 vaccines.**
People Also Ask:
How do I get a visa to be a caregiver in Canada?
You must submit your work permit and permanent residence application together. You need to apply for a work permit under the Caregiver pilot even if you already have a valid Canadian work permit.
Are caregivers in demand in Canada?
If you are considering working as a caregiver in Canada, obtaining a work permit is essential to ensure that you are eligible to work legally in the country.