Care Home Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship 2023 is open for foreigners from the UK. Applicants with a nursing degree, diploma, or any other degree with care home job experience, even applicants without experience are eligible for these domiciliary and care home organization jobs in the UK. There is no restriction on nationality. What are care homes? Care homes provide accommodation and personal care for people who need extra help in their daily lives. What are the job duties? Assisting with personal care such as showering and dressing. Helping people eat, helping people shop. Both men and women are eligible. You have 3 options in this job category either you can choose to work with an organization, as a home-based care worker, or as a live-in carer worker.
Care home jobs are considered to be one of the most respected jobs in the UK, especially for female candidates. Many agents are charging huge amounts for this job but you can apply directly to sponsored companies. This job will give you ILR (Indefinite Leave to Remain is how you settle in the UK. Also known as “Settlement to Live in the UK”).
You can work up to 40 hours a week. You will receive 10.0 pounds per hour. The average starting salary for a care worker is £23,600. This occupation is on the shortage list. The UK government has a shortage of people for this job, which is why it is inviting and sponsoring foreigners who meet the criteria for the job. After gaining 1 year of experience, you can move to another senior post. In fact, after Brexit UK announced Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023.
Care Home Jobs in UK With Visa Sponsorship 2023 Key Points
- Job Country: UK
- Job Type: Full Time
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes Inside UK & Outside UK
- Job Sector: Healthcare, Hospitality, Home Care, Care Sector
Why Care Giver Jobs are in Shortage?
Factors cited for the trend include a reduction in the workforce due to the enormous challenges of working through the pandemic, leaving social care behind, in terms of pay, in other low-paying sectors, such as Retail, and include increasing pay gaps between equivalent roles. Social care and the NHS, such as nursing.
The State of the Adult Social Care Sector and Workforce in England 2021 report shows that around 105,000 carer vacancies are advertised every day.
Different Types of Support Workers
- Care Assistant
- Care worker
- Domiciliary carer
- Personal assistant
A care supporter is someone who supports another to develop their abilities, or their ability to continue with the aspects of their life that they value.
Skills of Support Worker
- Well Trained
- Have Empathy Toward the Aged Person
- Confident Enough to handle all the situation
- Flexible Job
- Must have Friendly Nature
List of Care Home Worker Jobs With Sponsorship
Medicus Healthcare is the UK’s leading international healthcare staffing agency. Each year, they move thousands of international doctors, nurses, and allied health professionals into permanent roles with NHS trusts and private healthcare providers.
- Prevent loneliness and isolation
- Promoting dignity and independence
- Encouragement at mealtimes
- Gentle persuasion for better health, such as taking medicine, light exercise, and drinking fluids
- Listening, understanding, and communicating
- A guide to staying safe, warm, or cool in changing weather
Top Recruiting Agency in the UK
These are the top UK recruitment agencies hiring ex-pats for care home jobs.
- MMA Healthcare International Recruitment
- Skilled Healthcare International Limited
- Myelocom Healthcare Recruiters
- Cromwell Medical Staffing
- Calvary Healthcare
- Medix Healthcare
- May Day Healthcare
- Daytime Healthcare
- Blewrick Healthcare
- Thornbury Nursing
- Your World Health Care
- Cpl UK
- MEDICAL STAFFING LIMITED
- MSI Group
- Direct health care 24
- Artemis recruitment
- Staff Dev
- Filling of pearls
UK Government Sponsored Jobs
Nouveau Care has been providing quality home care in Norwich since 2015. We are accredited by Norfolk County Council and the NHS to provide Norwich home care services, meaning you are in safe hands with us. We specialize in domiciliary care or domiciliary care services, but we also provide live-in care, sit-ins, and staffing in Norwich and Norfolk.
Types of Work
- Reliable Home Care in Norwich
- Hourly Home Visits
- Live-In Care
- Day & Night Sits
- Welfare Checks
- Trusted by Local Authority
- Accredited NHS Care Provider
Salaried Carer (Visiting Care) – Skilled Worker Visa Sponsorship
This position is restricted to UK residents who need sponsorship for a Skilled Worker visa.
You must be willing to relocate to one of Abicare’s offices in Salisbury, Bradford on Avon, or Swindon. You will be delivering in-home care to between 5 to 10 clients per day; therefore, you must be able to drive.
To submit an application for a UK Skilled Worker visa, you must qualify.
Abicare is committed to delivering high-quality care in which individuals are treated with dignity and courtesy. Kindness is what care is all about, thus we carefully select our employees based on their kindness and compassion. Our mission is to care for, nurture, and enrich the lives of all our employees, clients, and their families.
Caregivers are frequently the first point of contact for customers, so you will need to be personable, assured, and have excellent interpersonal skills. You must be able to put customers at ease while assisting them with personal care and ensuring their comfort.
Care assistant positions, often known as home care or domiciliary care employment, involve providing daily visits to community members. Often, this involves assisting someone with daily duties and personal care.
Owing to the nature of the position, a valid UK driver’s license is required, since you will be visiting 5 to 10 clients every day.
- Personal care includes bathing, dressing, assistance with using the restroom, and medication monitoring.
- Night and morning routines: assistance with rising and preparing for bed.
- Meal preparation and mealtime assistance.
- Laundry, cooking, and cleaning are examples of household chores that do not require much effort.
- Companionship and social engagement are essential.
- Social activities include club visits and meetings with friends.
- Shopping and getting medicines are errands.
We are looking
- Caregivers who are inherently kind and compassionate, and who wish to make a difference.
- Desire to study and complete classroom and online training, including the use of moving and handling equipment.
- A grasp of what good care looks like.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- People capable of working both individually and as part of a larger care team.
- A composed demeanor and the capacity to think coherently under duress.
- The ability to make simple meals and adhere to proper sanitary standards.
- You must be able to work weekends, early mornings, and evenings alternatingly.
- £22,000 per annum
- Paid mileage
- Refer a friend scheme £200*
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible working patterns
- 28 days per year holiday pay (pro-rata)
- Career development opportunities
- Free uniform and PPE
- Paid training and shadowing
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities (nationally recognized qualification routes)
- Smartphone app to manage your daily tasks and pay
- On-call emergency support network
- Blue Light Discount Card to be used in high street stores and online
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get a sponsor to work as a care worker UK in 2023?
If your employer is eligible, they can apply for a sponsor license if they are not currently accepted. They must pay a fee, which is $536 for small enterprises and nonprofits and $1,476 for medium and large businesses. Typically, it takes approximately eight weeks to process a license application.
How do I become a home care worker UK in 2023?
You could become a care worker by completing an intermediate adult care worker apprenticeship or an advanced lead adult care worker apprenticeship.