Berlin Internship Program in Germany 2023 The Berlin Internship Program is unlike any other program in the world in terms of providing real-life employment experience. It can help you study German in a fascinating, culturally varied city in the heart of Europe. Furthermore, the program is an excellent opportunity to obtain an internship or interact with possible employers.
The program allows students to gain experience working in a multicultural context, which they would not normally have in their native country. Interning in Berlin is a wonderful way to improve your German language skills while gaining useful professional experience.
Check Also: Supervalu Internship 2023 – Apply NowAdvertisement
Berlin, Germany’s lively capital, offers a wide range of education and internship opportunities for English-speaking students. The Berlin Internship Program is an EU-funded initiative that aims to broaden global exposure and promote foreign language instruction. Similarly, the program provides students with a one-of-a-kind opportunity to get international work experience while boosting their global knowledge.
Details of the Berlin Internship Program:
- Country of Internship: Germany
- Organization: HZB
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Degree Level: Master’s and Bachelor
- Last Date To Apply: 07 October 2023
Period of Internship:
The Berlin Internship Program in Germany lasts 8 weeks.
Benefits Offered for Berlin Internship Program:
- Applicants will have the opportunity to work on the project.
- Candidates will be simplified with travel expenses from Berlin to their place of residence and vice versa, which will be covered by up to 500 euros.
- A subsistence allowance will be granted to applicants. Furthermore, the payment will be 1800 euros for students at the Berlin and Potsdam institutes. Other students will be charged a fee of 1000 euros.
Eligibility Criteria for Berlin Internship Program:
- Candidates having a background in chemistry, physics, material sciences, or other related subjects are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates who have completed two full years in the aforementioned fields are eligible to apply.
- Language comprehension in English.
- Students who comprehend the German language have a better chance.
- At the time of application, applicants must have a reference note in hand.
Last Date To Apply:
Please submit applications by October 7, 2023, as this is the deadline for this internship.
How To Apply for Berlin Internship Program:
Applications can be submitted online, and it is always quite simple to do so. Still, all of the information that you submit while Submitting Online Applications should be correct. It would be fantastic if you could avoid providing incorrect information. In any case, in order to apply, you must first visit the Berlin Internship Program website.
People from all around the world will be able to apply for this Internship Opportunity in Europe, mostly in Germany. Furthermore, those who grasp the German language will have an advantage. That is to say, if you are fluent in German, your chances of landing this internship will be significantly increased. Only if you meet the prerequisites should you submit an application for this internship. Visit the Berlin Internship Program Website for more information.
People Also Ask:
Can foreigners intern in Germany?
Third-country nationals, for example, can be hired as interns for a maximum of six months without the approval of the Federal Labor Agency (BA) if they have a permit to reside for the sole reason of carrying out an internship. Learn about the details of the EU study-related internship visa.
Does Germany pay for an internship?
If an unpaid internship lasts longer than three months in Germany, the intern is entitled to at least the minimum required salary. The current German minimum salary was €9.60 per hour in September 2021. The required minimum wage is suitable for the majority of sectors and industries.