Australian Border Force (ABF) Recruitment Application Form 2023 – Apply Now
The Australian Border Force (ABF) Recruitment Form 2022/2023 is presently open, and if you are looking for or want to apply for this position, you have come to the correct place.
We will walk you through every step of the procedure so that you may achieve your goal of applying and becoming a successful recruit at the end of it all.
Because a significant number of talented individuals apply, the recruiting process may take many months to complete; thus, we encourage you to check your emails on a frequent basis for status updates and invites to the following phases.
Updates to the Australian Border Force Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form
On Monday, August 16, applications for the 2022 Border Force Officer Recruit Training Program will begin, so see whether you have what it takes to be an Australian Border Force Officer.
The Australian Border Force Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form is now available and accepting applications from all backgrounds and walks of life.
They are searching for persons with a diverse set of skills, talents, and experience to join our Border Force Officer Recruit Training (BFORT) program.
Note: BFORT posts are normally posted twice a year, between May and November, although this might vary depending on operational needs.
Information About the Australian Border Force (ABF)
The Australian Border Force (ABF) is a law enforcement organization in Australia that is part of the Department of Home Affairs and is in charge of offshore and onshore border control enforcement, investigations, compliance, and detention activities.
Among their offerings are:
- To reduce the number of illegal marine arrivals and human smuggling over Australia’s border.
- Passengers are processed at an airport or seaport.
- To identify and prevent criminals who organize visa fraud, unlawful labor, and the exploitation of foreign employees.
- Cargo clearance at an airport or seaport
- An ABF vessel patrolling the Australian coastline
- Locating and arresting illegal aliens
- Investigating unlawful border crossings
The following are the several ways to apply to join the ABF, based on your career choice and past experience:
- Apply to become a Border Force Officer Recruit at the entry-level.
- Apply for a direct position in a specialized field.
- Apply for a position as a Non-Border Force Officer support officer.
Application Requirements for the Australian Border Force
- You must be an Australian citizen and provide proof of citizenship throughout the recruiting process. You must also be 18 years of age or older.
- You must have a minimum of a Year 10 Certificate, a Cert IV/Diploma level education, or a Trade Certificate, as well as relevant job experience.
- Applicants must be able to receive a security clearance from the Australian Government as well as an Employee Suitability Clearance.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities
- adaptable and resourceful
- Excellent organizing and planning abilities
- Capable of working in a team Courteous and efficient
- High moral standards
- Capable of dealing with ever-more-advanced technology
- Capable of passing a medical and fitness assessment Capable of meeting security standards.
The ABF’s recruitment procedure
To avoid disappointment, all candidates or applicants should first ensure that they have satisfied the minimum requirements for applying before proceeding.
- Applicants must submit their applications online.
- Fill out all of the information requested on the page.
- You will be invited to take a cognitive ability exam to determine your mental capacity or aptitude.
- The following step is an invitation to assess your work dependability, perspectives, and attitudes regarding your employment.
- Following the aforementioned process, the evaluation panel will have access to a video interview.
- Once you’ve completed those steps, you may be invited to a virtual assessment center by a recruitment partner.
- Checks by Referees
- Once you have been accepted into the merit pool, you can begin the obligatory terms of participation.
- ABF may not contact all applicants in the merit pool at the same time, so be prepared for a phone call and keep an eye on your emails for updates.
- A medical, fitness evaluation, psychometric testing, and getting the necessary security clearances are all required conditions of participation.
- After being hired, all ABF employees must acquire an AGSVA Security Clearance and an Employee Suitability Clearance.
- This will assess your fitness (in terms of integrity and character) to work with or for the Australian Border Force.
Australian Border Force Salary
- The average border patrol officer’s gross compensation in Australia is $90,466 per year or $43 per hour.
- They also receive an average bonus of $2,063. Wage estimates are based on salary survey data taken directly from Australian companies and anonymous workers.
- The average wage for an entry-level border patrol officer (1-3 years of experience) is $65,265.
- A senior-level border patrol officer (8+ years of service) receives an average income of $111,633 per year.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you join the Australian border force 2023?
There are a variety of methods to join the ABF, based on your career choice and prior experience: Apply directly for a specialized position. Apply for a non-Border Force Officer assistance position
Can I join the Australian Army as a foreigner in 2023?
There are exceptions to the general rule that you must be an Australian citizen to serve in the Australian Defence Force (ADF). It is essential, for reasons of national security, that you can authenticate your Australian citizenship.