Fully Funded Asian Bank Scholarship Program in Japan 2023
Fully Funded Asian Bank Scholarship Program in Japan 2023: Foreign candidates from countries that are members of the Asian Development Bank (ADB) are invited to apply for the Asian Bank Scholarship Program in Japan in 2023.
The Asian Development Bank (ADB), in collaboration with the Japan Scholarship Program (JSP), is giving up to 135 scholarships annually to Graduates pursuing any of the following development-related fields: Economics, Business and Management, Science and Technology, and others.
The Asian Bank Scholarship Program in Japan is completely supported, i.e., it pays the total cost of the student’s international education. In addition, there are no application fees associated with this fully funded scholarship in Japan.
This scholarship opportunity in Japan is open to international students who seek to enroll in master’s degree programs in areas such as natural environment studies, human and engineering environmental studies, and social culture environments studies.
Summary of the Japanese Asian Bank Scholarship Program for 2023
- Nation: Japan
- The University of Tokyo is the host institution, and the program’s level is Master Eligibility. Candidate: All international candidates
- Financial Benefits: The advantages vary by degree program.
- 135 scholarships are awarded each year.
- Gender: Male and Female
- Date limit for applications: May 2023
Japan’s advantages to the Asian Bank Scholarship Program
The ADB-Japan scholarship has the aforementioned advantages:
- Complete tuition fee waiver
- Provision for the candidate’s living expenses
- Coverage for Airfare Ticket from the candidate’s home country to Japan and back.
- Health and medical insurance are provided by the scholarship.
Check Also: House Cleaner Jobs in USA 2023 Visa Sponsorship
How to Apply for the Asian Bank Scholarship in Japan in 2023
- All Interested and Eligible Applicants must apply online before the deadline for the Asian Development Bank Scholarship in 2023.
- Please note that the application procedure is conducted entirely online.
- Applicants must accurately complete the application form and submit it by the May 2023 deadline.
Criteria for the 2023 Asian Bank Scholarship Program
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must complete the following requirements:
- Only nationals of an ADB member country may submit an application.
- Dual-citizenship applicants are not eligible for this program.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university is required.
- Applicants must have 2 years of professional full-time job experience
- When applying for the Asian Bank Scholarship Program, applicants must be under 35 years old.
- Eligible candidates must demonstrate English language proficiency (both spoken and written)
- Must get consent from the Japanese government and
- Be in good physical health
- Applicants must be willing to return to their home country upon completion of their studies.
About the University of Tokyo
The University of Tokyo, usually known as Todai or UTokyo, is a distinguished Japanese public research institution located in Bunky, Tokyo. Founded in 1877, UTokyo is regarded as the first Imperial University.
The University of Tokyo has an abundance of qualified teachers and provides the finest education. The Asian Development Scholarship is administered by the University of Tokyo in conjunction with the Tokyo Kaisei School and Tokyo Medical School.
The needed application materials for this scholarship are as follows:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) Degree Transcripts
- Academic certificate records.
- The Application Form has been completed.
- A Valid Passport copy
- Two letters of reference.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the MEXT scholarship available in 2023?
MEXT (Japanese Government) SCHOLARSHIPS
Due to the ongoing crisis surrounding COVID-19, it is possible that the application process could be modified or halted at a later date, and that the Embassy would cancel the selection of candidates for the scholarship programs for the academic year 2023. Sl. No.
What is the ADB Japan scholarship for 2023?
The Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship Program 2023-2024 provides funding for international students. This award is intended for postgraduate study. Each year, approximately 300 scholarships are offered.