Apple Picking and Sorting Jobs in Poland: Apple picking and sorting in Poland is a very easy job that pays well and comes with a free place to live and a visa sponsor. Poland grows more apples than any other country in the European Union. In 2021, it is expected to grow 4,170,000 tons of apples. Apples from the country are known for being sweet and bright red.
It is known for making 14 different kinds of apples. By looking at these numbers, it’s easy to figure out how big Poland’s Apple Farm Market could be. You’ll get a fair price of PLN 8–10 and free room and board. Food is not expensive, but the candidate has to pay for it. Read on to learn more about picking and sorting apples in Poland for jobs that will sponsor your visa.
Apple Picking and Sorting Jobs: An Overview
Apple picking and sorting jobs in Poland involve picking and sorting apples by hand on farms all over the country. Most of the time, these jobs are seasonal and give people the chance to work in a team-oriented setting. As an apple picker or sorter, you will help make high-quality apples that are shipped all over the world.
Details of Apple Picking and Sorting Jobs in Poland 2023 Visa Sponsorship
- Job Title: Apple Picking and Sorting
- Job Region: Poland
- Job Schedule: Mon-Fri, 10 h/day, Saturday – 8 h/day. 30 min break
- Experience required: Not required
- Age Limit: 23-47
- Expected Salary: 18 PLN at the start (increases with experience)
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Employee Benefits: Yes
Benefits of Working in Apple Picking and Sorting
There are many perks to working in apple picking and sorting. First, you can enjoy the clean air and beautiful scenery of Poland’s farmland. The fact that the work is physical makes it a great way to stay fit and busy.
Working with people from different backgrounds also gives you the chance to learn about their cultures and make new friends from all over the world. Because these jobs are seasonal, you can be flexible with your schedule and have plenty of time to travel around Poland and learn about its rich culture.
Requirements of Cucumbers Picking Jobs in Poland
- The candidate should be between 23 and 47 years old.
- There’s no need to have experience.
- It’s important to know.
- To stand for long amounts of time, you need to be physically fit.
Benefits of Cucumbers Picking Jobs in Poland
- Visa Sponsorship.
- Free Accommodation.
- No experience is needed.
- Health Insurance.
Job Duties of an Apple Picker/ Apple Sorter
- Apples were picked from farms and orchards.
- Sort the clean apple pieces from the ones that are rotten or broken.
- Put each kind of apple in its own box.
- The bags have labels.
- Weighing each box of fruit before putting it on the truck.
- Taking care of and trimming apple trees by hand.
- Taking care of trees by doing things like weeding, picking rocks, hoeing weeds, raking old leaves, loosening the soil around plants, leveling the ground, etc., on a regular basis.
- By hand, removing some of the apples from the trees.
- Before the harvest, put bins in the garden.
- Putting apples into piles based on how good they are.
- Orchard cleaning.
- Getting rid of or fixing old or broken baskets.
- Sorting out apples that are too ripe or have gone bad.
- Handling stairs up to 60 lbs.
- Load the picked fruit and veggies into containers, being careful not to break anything.
- Some pickers also have to drive tractors or other vehicles to bring fruit and veggies to the packing shed.
How to Apply for Apple Picking and Sorting Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship?
People Also Ask
What Are The Benefits of Cucumbers Picking Jobs in Poland
No experience is needed.
What Are The Requirements of Cucumbers Picking Jobs in Poland
The candidate should be between 23 and 47 years old.
There’s no need to have experience.
It’s important to know.
To stand for long amounts of time, you need to be physically fit.