Agriculture Jobs in Australia 2023 Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now
Agriculture Jobs in Australia 2023 Visa Sponsorship: Agriculture Jobs in Australia are among the most well-known and sought-after Jobs in Australia for Foreigners. With Visa Sponsorship, you can apply for Agriculture Jobs in Australia in 2023. The starting hourly wage is $30.35. In addition, Australia’s agricultural sector is experiencing a manpower shortage now. We have compiled a list of Agriculture Jobs in Australia that provide visa sponsorships, temporary housing, and relocation assistance. This is an excellent chance for all international candidates. Agriculture comes on No 1 in Australia. From fruit picking to working at a cattle station, agriculture in Australia offers a diverse range of employment opportunities.
In agriculture, unskilled jobs include dairy farmers who labor with cows to generate milk and related items. They may be responsible for supplying or organizing food, shelter, and medical care for the animals. Also included are Fruit Picking Jobs and all other forms of Farming Jobs. Keep in mind that these locations are far from central Australia. Therefore, they require individuals to come and work there. To get there, relocation assistance will be offered. The Australian government will pick 195,000 immigrants for 2023/24, according to a recent declaration. The following is a list of Agriculture Jobs in Australia for 2023.
Details About Agriculture Jobs in Australia 2023 Visa Sponsorship
- Job Country: Australia
- Industry: Agriculture Sector
- Age Limit: No
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Relocation: Yes
- Accommodation: Yes
- Salary: $59,179 per year or $30.35 per hour
- Deadline: 2023-07-14
Who Should Apply for Agriculture Jobs in Australia 2023 Visa Sponsorship?
As job opportunities soar, the most in-demand positions in Australia are revealed. Regardless of your country of origin, Agriculture Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Australia are available to people from all over the world. Anyone from any location may apply.
Check Also: Visa Sponsored Care Giving Jobs In Australia 2023 – Apply Now
Benefits from Agriculture Jobs in Australia 2023 Visa Sponsorship
Relocation Help: The government will grant relocation assistance to those who relocate to rural areas to work in agriculture, including visa holders with the right to work in Australia.
- Appropriate for unskilled, inexperienced laborers and available all year.
- Or, lodging will be provided. Assistance with Accommodation
- Relocation assistance including airfare
- Initial three months of coverage, if required.
- Sponsorship Visa.
List of Agriculture Jobs in Australia 2023 Visa Sponsorship:
Jobs for Fruit Pickers in Victoria (VIC)
- The best season is November through February.
- Citrus, grapes, raspberries, cherries, and strawberries were harvested.
- Silvan, Cherry Hill Orchards, and Coldstream are farming.
Jobs for Fruit Pickers in New South Wales (NSW)
- The best season is from November to April.
- Persimmons, apples, blueberries, cherries, and oranges were harvested.
- Farms: Darkes – Glenbernie Orchard, Darkes Forest, Benning Blueberries, Woolgoolga
Fruit Picking Jobs in Queensland (QLD)
- June to November is the Ideal Season.
- Strawberries, bananas, pears, and melons were harvested.
- SSS Strawberries, Oakwood, Pinata Farms, and Stanthorpe are the farms.
Jobs for Fruit Pickers in Western Australia (WA)
- Best Season: Depending on the fruit, all year
- Harvested Fruit: Grapes, Apples, Pears, and Rockmelons
- Berry Sweet, Bullsbrook, Bothkamp Australia Farm, and Kununurra are all farms.
Jobs for Fruit Pickers in South Australia
- The best season is from April to September.
- Grapes, strawberries, and citrus fruit are harvested.
- Farms: Beerenberg Farm, Hahndorf
Jobs for Fruit Pickers in Tasmania
- The best season is from October to May.
- Fruit Harvested: Apples, grapes
- Reid Fruits, Tasmania; Tasmanian Berries, Tasmania; orchards
Jobs for Fruit Pickers in the Northern Territory
- The best season is from May to November.
- Fruit Harvested: Mangoes, bananas, melons
- Agriculture: Pinata Farms, Darwin
Frequently Asked Questions
Is agriculture in Australia in demand?
Demand for agriculture workers is “unprecedented,” with six job openings per graduate. In 2023, there are six employment for every agriculture graduate. The number of graduates, however, has remained constant over the past four to five years.
What is the future of Australian agriculture?
The value of Australian agriculture is reaching new heights, and 2023-24 is likely to continue this trend. Even if heavy rainfall in eastern Australia has resulted in crop and livestock losses for many farmers, a solid outcome will still be supported by near-record production in other regions of the country.
I am looking for a job and hope to find a job anywhere