Software Engineer Jobs in Dubai with Employee and Family Visa 2023: IT jobs are the most sought-after by expatriates in the UAE, and many UAE companies are actively recruiting for IT positions. These positions include those of software developers, computer systems analysts, and IT project administrators, among others. Numerous companies in England are willing to sponsor visas for highly educated workers in these industries, especially if there is a lack of qualified candidates on the local job market. In light of this demand, there are numerous IT jobs and Software Engineer jobs in Dubai and the rest of the UAE that provide visa sponsorship for the employee and their family. Syncheron, a provider of IT financial services with 40 offices in 17 countries, is seeking a Spring Boot Software Engineer to join their team. If you wish to relocate to Dubai or work there, you have come to the right location. How to Apply for Software Engineer (Spring Boot) Jobs in Dubai with Visas for Employees and Families, as well as the link to apply for the job, are outlined in full on this page.
Details of Software Engineer Jobs in Dubai with Employee and Family Visa 2023
- Job title: Software Engineer (Spring Boot)
- Job Region: Dubai, UAE
- Employer’s name: Synechron
- Expected Salary: 2K-4K per month (as per the UAE’s Salary Statistics)
- Employee Benefits: Yes
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes, for the employee and his family
Requirements of Software Engineer Jobs in Dubai with Employee and Family Visa 2023
- Minimum of 16 years of schooling with a bachelor’s degree in software engineering.
- Minimum of two to four years’ experience as a Java developer, in another programming language, or as a Software Engineer in general.
- Excellent knowledge of Basic English and Arabic.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the UAE.
- Preferred experience in Banking, finance, and Fintech in an enterprise environment
- Experience adhering to Coding, Security, Unit testing, and Documentation best practices and standards
- Knowledge of Agile methodology.
- Ideally, 25 to 35 years old
Check Also: KFC Jobs In Dubai UAE 2024 – Apply NowAdvertisement
Benefits of Software Engineer Jobs in Dubai with Employee and Family Visa 2023
- A competitive Salary will be provided.
- Sponsorship of employee and family visas.
- Tax-free Income.
- Relocation Support.
- Family Medical Insurance Coverage
Job duties of Software Engineer (Spring Boot) Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship.
- As a Java Spring Boot developer, you will design and implement the company’s microservices using Spring Boot Frameworks, as well as integrate these microservices into the company’s overall databases.
- Understanding stream processing technologies like Kafka
- Understand and implement technical and design specifications.
- Reuse codes and libraries and construct them to be re-used.
- Using API gateway integrations such as 3Scale to test unit and integration services
- Actively engaged in solving and troubleshooting issues in the distributed services ecosystem; conversant with CI/CD principles
- Adhering to and following the Software Development Life Cycle in its entirety
- Perform sufficient tests for design criteria.
- Work in an environment that is fast-paced, project-focused, and team-oriented.
How to Apply for Software Engineer Jobs in Dubai with Employee and Family Visa 2023
- Before going to online job search portals for Software Engineer Jobs in UAE 2023 with Visa Sponsorship Jobs and contacting potential employers, you should attempt to create and update your CV in accordance with the most recent tendencies on the job market. Then, you are expected to take the subsequent actions:
- Create an account on Indeed if you do not already have one.
- After supplying the requested information, a confirmation email will be sent to your inbox.
- If you cannot locate the message in your inbox, check the spam or trash folders.
- To activate your account, tap it.
- Input “Spring Boot Developer Jobs with Visa Sponsorship”, “Software Developer Jobs with Visa Sponsorship”, or “Java Spring Developer Jobs with Visa Sponsorship.”
- Select all of the UAE in the location bar immediately below the search bar.
- Click on your desired position and provide your CV and any other requested information.
- Continue to examine your mail for a response.
People Also AskAdvertisement
How much is a Dubai two-year work visa in 2023?
AED 3000 to AED 7000 for Dubai and UAE work visas
Categorization 2: 600 to 2000 AED, dependent on the worker’s level of expertise. Category 3 is $5,000 AED. Two-year Dubai employment visas cost between AED 3,000 and AED 7,000. Foreign employees over the age of 65: AED 5,000 per category.
How much is the Dubai visa from Pakistan in 2023?
Dubai Visa From Pakistan 2023 Get a 30-day or 60-day UAE visa…
Yes, a visa is required to enter Dubai from Pakistan. You need to get a visa prior to traveling. Is a Dubai visa free for Pakistani nationals? Visas for one month in Dubai cost Rs 55,000, and visas for two months cost Rs 65,000.