Housekeeping Jobs in Dubai: Dubai, which is known for its nice hotels, clean beaches, and beautiful buildings, has a lot of jobs for people who want to work in the hospitality business. One of these fields that looks good is cleaning. This piece looks at the world of housekeeping jobs in Dubai, with a focus on jobs that help people get visas.
Importance of Housekeeping Jobs
Housekeeping is an important part of the hospitality business because it makes sure that hotels, resorts, and other places to stay are clean and safe, and that guests are happy overall. Housekeeping workers are in charge of making sure that hotel rooms, public areas, and other facilities on the property are clean and look nice.
Housekeeping jobs in Dubai encompass various responsibilities. These may include:
1. Cleaning and Maintenance
Housekeepers have to clean guest rooms, make beds, dust surfaces, vacuum, and make sure the whole place is clean. They also make sure that public places like lobbies, hallways, and bathrooms are clean.
2. Inventory Management
Housekeepers are in charge of keeping track of things like bedding, towels, toiletries, and cleaning supplies. They make sure there are enough of these things and tell the right area about any shortages or damage.
3. Guest Service
Housekeeping staff often talk to guests to help them, answer their questions, and make sure they are happy. They might react to requests from guests for more amenities, room service, or repairs.
Skills and Qualifications
People in Dubai who want to do well in housekeeping work should have the following skills and qualifications:
- Attention to Detail: Housekeepers need to have a good eye for detail to make sure that guest rooms and public areas are cleaned and maintained well.
- Time management: If you want to finish jobs on time, you need to know how to use your time well.
- Physical stamina: Housekeeping jobs often require hard physical work, like lifting big things, standing for long periods, and doing the same tasks over and over again.
- Communication skills: To give great service, you need to be able to talk to guests and coworkers well.
- Integrity: Housekeepers deal with the personal things of guests and must be trustworthy and keep secrets.
Visa Sponsorship in Dubai
People who want to work in Dubai should think carefully about visa funding. It requires the company to sponsor the worker so that they can get a work visa. In the case of housekeeping jobs, some companies support visas for qualified people from other countries in order to find and keep them.
Benefits of Visa Sponsorship
There are many perks to getting a housekeeping job in Dubai with a visa sponsor:
- Work Permission: Visa sponsorship makes it possible for people to work in Dubai, making sure they follow the local laws and rules.
- Stability: People can get stable, long-term jobs in Dubai with the help of a visa sponsor, which can help them build satisfying careers.
- Financial Support: As part of the visa sponsorship package, some companies offer extra financial help, such as housing, transportation, and health insurance.
- Cultural Experience: Working in Dubai is a one-of-a-kind cultural experience that lets people immerse themselves in a rich and varied environment.
- Career Growth: Jobs in housekeeping can be stepping stones to bigger and better jobs in the hotel industry. Dubai’s tourism industry is booming, which means there are many chances to move up and improve your career.
Here is a list of Housekeeping Jobs in Dubai | With Visa Sponsorship
Housekeeping – Room Attendant Job in Dubai
Everything depends on the first image! As a Room Attendant for Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, you will be able to give each Guest a memorable experience by making sure their rooms are clean, comfy, and inviting. Our guests will come back because of how nice everything is.
What is in it for you
- There is a place to stay and food to eat.
- Getting to and from the hotel.
- Life and health insurance.
- Card for employees that gives them discounts at Accor hotels around the world.
- Through our Academies, we offer classes for learning.
- Chance to improve your skills and grow in your own land and around the world.
What you will be doing:
- The Assistant Housekeeping Manager is in charge of the job duties and obligations, which include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Always give service that is skilled, friendly, and interesting.
- Clean all of the guest rooms you are responsible for. This includes dusting, making beds, removing dirty linen from rooms and getting clean linen from linen drawers, vacuuming, cleaning the bathroom, cleaning the inside of the windows, and restocking the rooms with supplies.
- Sign in and out every day with master keys.
- Use cleaning materials and tools in the right way.
- Update and keep track of all the rooms that have been cleaned.
- Bring all lost and found items to the Housekeeping Office and put the right tags on them.
- Follow the policies and processes of the department and the service standards.
- Report maintenance things that need to be done.
- Follow all rules about safety and cleanliness.
- Other jobs as they are given.
Your experience and skills include
- Having done the housework before is a plus.
- Excellent at talking to people and keeping things in order.
- Strong people skills and the ability to solve problems.
- Very serious and dependable.
- Ability to work as part of a team with other people and do so with little guidance.
- Ability to pay attention to what guests want and need and to stay cool and polite at all times.
- The physical parts of a position include but are not limited to, the following.
- Standing and walking all the time during the shift.
- Lift and carry up to 30 pounds often.
- Kneeling, pushing, pulling, and lifting a lot.
- Sometimes going up or down steps, stairs, and ramps.
Housekeeping Attendant Job in Dubai
- Clean, dust, vacuum, and shine guest rooms.
- Make the beds, change the sheets, and take out and replace blankets and toiletries that have been used.
- Deliver and pick up things that guests have borrowed, like irons and ironing boards.
- Make sure hotel rooms are safe and that guests’ privacy is respected.
Salary $300 to $350 + Food + Accommodation + Visa + Medical Insurance
Housekeeper for Private Household Job in Dubai
In Dubai, United Arab Emirates, a job opening has come up for a trustworthy, hardworking, and quiet housekeeper.
The candidate will have to pay for their own journey and must be able to get from Business Bay to Palm Jumeirah without too much trouble.
The ideal candidate will have
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in English.
- 5+ years of experience as a housekeeper in a private home.
- Cooking experience before.
- Excellent understanding of cleaning products and materials for the home
- Laundry-related chores, such as washing, ironing, steaming, and spot-cleaning upholstered furniture when needed, are done well.
- Eye for refinement.
- Know the basics of technology and be able to fix problems around the house as they come up.
- The start date is between July and August 23.
- But it’s not necessary to have your own place to live.
Full-time, 55 hours a week, with some flexibility to meet the needs of the home.
- Employment visa
- Repatriation flight to home country every two years
- 30 days annual leave + UAE public holidays
- Medical insurance
People Also Ask
How much does a housekeeping associate earn in Dubai?
In Dubai, United Arab Emirates, a housekeeper makes an average of AED 1,600 per month. The range of extra cash paid for a housekeeper in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, is from AED 974 to AED 29,600. The average is AED 6,600.
What is housekeeping in Dubai?
meets the hotel’s and the area’s standards for cleanliness and personal look. Keep all places clean and free of dangers, and do your work in a safe and effective way.