Hairdresser Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship: Janos Kiss Hair in North Sydney is run by a family of European hairdressers who are very well-trained. Neutral Bay, North Sydney, and Mosman are also among its customer bases. The team is made up of very committed hairdressers who promise to fix all of your hair problems, such as frizzy or broken hair, brassy blonde or reddish brown hair, split ends, a receding hairline, and any other hair problem.
You can also have your hair styled and colored in any way you want. In place of formal schooling and work experience, you’ll get $70,000 per year, plus retirement benefits and a visa sponsor. Read on to learn more about jobs for hairdressers in Australia that sponsor visas:
Details of Hairdresser Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
- Job title: Hairdresser
- Job Country: Australia
- Expected Salary: $70,000 plus superannuation
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Job Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8 hours a day
- Employee Benefits: Yes
- Knowledge required: Not much
- Experience required: Not much
Requirements of Hairdresser Jobs in Australia
- Certificate III in Hairdressing or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years experience.
- Legally entitled to work in Australia.
- Team player skills.
- Spirit for professional development.
Job duties of a Hairdresser
- The client’s hair is cut, trimmed, faded, and colored as he wants.
- Taking care of hair and beard.
- Styling Hair and Beards.
- Balayage techniques, foiling, highlights, rebonding, multiple tones, upkeep, shade, curve, straight, and more
- Hair parts that fit well.
- Using chemicals and tools to style hair.
- Clean combs, knives, razors, and other tools every time you use them.
- Massaging the face, head, and neck.
- Taking care of payments.
Benefits of Hairdresser Jobs in Australia
- Competitive Salary.
- Super annulation.
- Visa Sponsorship.
- Paid Sick Leave.
- Working with a famous employer gives you more job opportunities and long-term professional development chances.
- Friendly Working environment.
How to Apply for Hairdresser Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
If you don’t already have a Jooble account, you can make one by filling out the form and clicking on the link in your trash or junk mail. If you want to apply for Hairdresser Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship, click on the link below and send in your CV:
People Also Ask
What Are The Benefits of Hairdresser Jobs in Australia
Paid Sick Leave.
Working with a famous employer gives you more job opportunities and long-term professional development chances.
Friendly Working environment.
What Are The Requirements for Hairdresser Jobs in Australia
Certificate III in Hairdressing or equivalent.
Minimum 2 years experience.
Legally entitled to work in Australia.
Team player skills.
Spirit for professional development.