Financial Analyst Jobs in USA at AdventHealth: Our mission at AdventHealth is to Extend Christ’s Healing Ministry. It invites us to be His hands and feet, making others feel whole. Ours is a hopeful story about healing and restoring the body, mind, and spirit. Our over 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies, and hospice centers are dedicated to providing individualized, comprehensive care.
AdventHealth is a renowned healthcare organization committed to providing exceptional care and services to communities across the United States. To support its goal and ensure financial stability, AdventHealth is constantly on the lookout for talented financial analysts.
The Importance of Financial Analysts in Healthcare
In healthcare, it is the job of financial analysts to look at financial data, trends, and projections to help make financial decisions for the company. They help make the best use of resources, find ways to save money, and make sure that financial processes run smoothly.
Details About Financial Analyst Jobs in USA at AdventHealth
All the benefits and perks you and your family require:
- Day One Benefits Paid Days Off from Day One Career Development
- Resources for Total Person Well-being
Our pledge to you:
Being a part of AdventHealth means being a part of something bigger. It’s about being a part of a community that believes in the wholeness of each individual and works to uplift others in body, mind, and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally while also growing spiritually by Extending Christ’s Healing Ministry. Where you will be valued for who you are and what you bring to our mission-driven team. All the while knowing that we are stronger together.
Monday through Friday, day shift
Maitland, FL 2600 Westhall Lane
The community for which you will be responsible:
- In over 40 specialties, more than 800 physicians, 450+ advanced practice providers, and 2,600 clinical and support staff provide a wide range of medical and surgical services to patients.
- AdventHealth Medical Group Central FL has over 200 locations and serves over one million patients per year with compassionate, multidisciplinary care.
- AdventHealth Medical Group Central FL has been in operation since 1994 and has demonstrated consistent growth and stability in an ever-changing health care market.
Your contribution will be as follows:
The Financial Analyst communicates with hospital administrators and department heads to provide pertinent, accurate, and timely information. Conducts research, collects data, and organists and presents analysis to management in written or oral form. Develops financial recommendations for management using objective, independent judgment. In financial matters, acts as a liaison to department directors. Participates actively in providing exceptional customer service and accepts responsibility for maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The contribution you will make to the team:
- Supports and assists in the development and dissemination of actionable information at all levels of the organization.
- Concentrate on process improvement strategies with a particular emphasis on financial outcomes to support department and process initiatives.
- Provides appropriate and effective training to coworkers as needed.
- Work on multiple projects as needed and balance priorities by taking ownership and planning project-related tasks under the supervision of the manager.
- Internally and externally, communicates and presents effectively with management.
- Maintains project status awareness, anticipates potential roadblocks to project completion, and communicates issues to the manager.
- Works well with numbers and has a thorough understanding of financial principles.
The knowledge and experiences you’ll need to succeed include:
Bachelor’s degree required
- In Business Administration, this is preferred. Accounting course work that is adequate should include intermediate accounting as well as other upper level financial and accounting courses.
- Experience in finance, accounting, or a related field is preferred.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and abides by anti-discrimination laws, regulations, and ordinances at the federal, state, and local levels.
In 2023, AdventHealth presents exciting prospects for aspiring financial analysts. Joining AdventHealth means becoming part of a healthcare organization committed to excellence and innovation.
People Also Ask
What is the role of a financial analyst in a hospital?
Healthcare financial analysts are responsible for a variety of financial tasks, such as preparing financial reports, analysing spending, and developing strategies to reduce costs and improve a facility’s bottom line.
How do I go about getting a job in financial analysis?
Get your bachelor’s degree. Most financial analyst positions require a bachelor’s degree or higher.
Obtain a certification as a financial analyst.
Participate in networking events….
Examine industry trends….
Get an internship….
Develop your abilities on your own…
Make your resume.
What are the top three financial analysis skills?
A successful career as a financial analyst requires strong quantitative skills, expert problem-solving abilities, logic proficiency, and above-average communication skills.