Cleaning Jobs In Canada for Foreigners 2023: Are you a foreigner looking for job opportunities in Canada? If you have a passion for cleaning and enjoy maintaining cleanliness and hygiene, then the cleaning industry in Canada offers a range of opportunities. We will explore the world of cleaning jobs in Canada for foreigners and provide you with essential information to kick-start your career in this field.
In the past few years, Canada has become a dream place for people looking for jobs and a better quality of life. Cleaning jobs have become very popular, especially among outsiders, among the different ways to get a job. This piece looks at the chances and chances for foreigners in Canada’s cleaning industry in 2023.
Understanding the Canadian Job Market
The Canadian Job Market Overview
Canada has a strong job market where skilled people from all over the world are welcome. In 2023, there will still be a lot of people looking for jobs in many fields, including cleaning.
The Importance of Cleanliness
Both at home and at work, cleanliness is very important to Canadians. Because of this, people all over the country are always looking for cleaning services.
Here is a list of Cleaning Jobs In Canada For Foreigners in 2023
Housekeeper/cleaner job in Canada
Tobermory Village Campground is a popular family camping and outdoor recreation location! We are currently looking for hardworking, dependable individuals to join our Cleaners team. The ideal applicant for this role can work independently and is responsible for keeping the workplace tidy. Our organization is looking for a detail-oriented person who can multitask successfully and adhere to strict requirements.
- Make sure the rooms are clean and sanitary.
- Clean the halls, lobbies, and restrooms.
- Clean the fixtures and furniture.
- Cleaning products should be used carefully and safely.
- Ensure that all cleaning chemicals are disposed away correctly.
- Be a person who gets along well with others.
- Have a keen sense of detail.
Job Type: Seasonal
Contract length: 4 months
Salary: $19.00-$20.00 per hour
- Housing allowance
Flexible Language Requirement:
- English not required
- French not required
Residential Cleaner/Housekeeper job in Canada
If you are looking for a steady and stable job, for a company with a proven history celebrating 10 years in business, with an environment that is physical, not tied to a desk, and be rewarded and recognized for your contribution to the company’s success, and makeup to $900 per week + bonuses + tips!, then complete this online application today.
- Every Friday, you will be paid weekly.
- There will be no nights or weekends. Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- You can earn up to $900 + TIPS per week.
- Referral benefits ($25 for each referred customer).
- Every positive review earns you $10.
- Bonuses for customer compliments.
- Possibility of progression as a trainer.
- Employee Activity Calendar for the Month.
- Annual celebrations.
- Contests that are entertaining.
No experience is needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to $900.00 per week
- Company events
- Employee assistance program
- Wellness Program
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
Cleaner job in Canada
Huntsville Forest Products (HFP) is one of four sawmills that fall under the purview of the Haliburton Forest & Wild Life Reserve. Our sawmills employ around 100 employees and have a total yearly output capacity of 20 million.
Haliburton Forest is one of Ontario’s most rapidly developing forest management and forest products firms. On our private lands, client properties, and Crown licensing areas, we are committed to safe, sustainable, advanced, and competitive forestry methods.
Our private lands were the first in Canada to be certified by the Forest Stewardship Council, and they now rank among the world’s most thoroughly investigated woods. Our operations are extraordinarily broad; in addition to sawmilling, we make log cabins and run a diverse tourism industry.
Our operations reflect the diversity and entrepreneurial spirit of our employees. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the region’s leading forest management teams.
The Cleaner will be primarily responsible for cleaning and sanitizing the sawmill and offices, reporting to the Maintenance Manager of our largest sawmill. This is an excellent opportunity to become acquainted with machine processes and to become active in the maintenance department.
- Assist with machine repairs as needed.
- Clean the work area in preparation for hot work, perform fire watch, and monitor in accordance with fire watch requirements.
- Always use suitable lockout procedures.
- Maintain the appearance and cleanliness of the basement, mill floor, and all door entranceways and pathways.
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness in all restrooms, lunchrooms, stairwells, hallways, and designated offices.
- Empty all rubbish and recycling cans located throughout the plant.
- Maintain the operational level of cleaning and material supplies and alert the supervisor of any restocking requirements.
- Responsible for closing and locking the mill on occasion.
- Adhere to all established safety protocols.
- Contribute and behave effectively as a team member.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Experience in facility management and cleaning is a plus.
- Manufacturing experience is a valuable advantage.
- Capable of working alone and with little supervision as an effective team member.
- Capable of meeting quality and efficiency objectives.
- Reliability must be demonstrated.
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Looking for a change, an opportunity to demonstrate your extraordinary abilities, or an opportunity to assist lead and create a team? Develop your career with a company that shares your interests! Contributing to Our Customers’ Well-Being and Quality
Customer engagement is essential in the services given by Sodexo staff in various locations across Canada. The well-being of our consumers is at the heart of Sodexo’s approach. We collaborate closely with our customers and clients to create an engaging and personalized environment that benefits everyone we serve.
Sodexo is pleased to announce the following nominations: 2021 Canada’s Best Diversity Employer; 2021 Canada’s Greenest Employers; and 2021 Canada’s Greenest Employers. Company recognized in the 2020 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index; 2020 Parity Certification (Platinum Level) and Progressive Aboriginal Relations (PAR) Program Company (Gold Level).
As a member of our environmental services team, you will help us provide exceptional customer service by ensuring that our site offices are properly maintained:
- Clear out the pantry.
- When necessary, replenish supplies (soap, disposable towels, paper).
- Remove any apparent litter from the premises.
- The garbage has been emptied.
- Clean appliances and restrooms.
- Rooms for meetings.
- Clean the floor.
- Attends training programs (both in-person and online) as assigned.
- All corporate safety and risk management policies and procedures are followed.
- All work is completed in accordance with established safety protocols.
- Regularly attends safety meetings, safety training, and danger assessments.
- English language
- Cleaning Experience is an asset (Training provided)
- Police Background Will Be Required.
Cleaning jobs for foreigners in Canada in 2023 is a good chance for people who want stable work. Newcomers can do well in this business if they have the right skills, work permits, and a good attitude.
People Also Ask
Can I immigrate to Canada as a cleaner?
To be considered for this program, your occupation must be classified as skill level 0, A, or B. Executive housekeepers (NOC 62021) are the only ones who can apply for permanent residency in Canada under the Federal Skilled Worker Program, which is overseen by the Express Entry system.
How much does a cleaner job in Canada pay?
What do Cleaners earn in Canada? In Canada, the average cleaner income is $32,812 per year or $16.83 per hour. Entry-level salaries begin at $29,250 per year, with the most experienced professionals earning up to $42,570 per year.