Associate Program Manager Jobs in USA at Vanderbilt Health: This role will be responsible for organizing, coordinating, and supporting a wide range of programmatic, communications, and administrative activities within the institute, reporting to the senior program manager.
Excellent communication and collaboration skills, as well as the ability to coordinate activities across multiple domains, are required for this position. Customer service and problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to interact with a diverse audience, are required. A resourceful individual with program management experience is needed to coordinate communication activities and collaborative initiatives across multiple education and training programs.
Overview of Associate Program Manager Jobs in USA at Vanderbilt Health
Associate Program Manager Jobs at Vanderbilt Health are an important part of making sure that healthcare programs and projects run smoothly in an industry that is always changing. These people are important to the success of healthcare management because they hold everything together, coordinate efforts, and drive success.
Details About Associate Program Manager Jobs in USA at Vanderbilt Health
Summary of the Department:
The Vanderbilt Center for Health Services Research is a vital component of the Institute for Medicine and Public Health (IMPH), and it collaborates with more than 160 scientists and other professionals from across VUMC to conduct research and discover, implement, and disseminate workable solutions to modern-day problems in health care delivery, health care quality, and patient-center outcomes.
This is a full-time, non-exempt position that works 40 hours per week, M-F.
Learn about Vanderbilt University Medical Center:
VUMC is a community of individuals who come to work each day with the simple goal of changing the world. It is located in Nashville, Tennessee, and operates at a global crossroads of teaching, discovery, and patient care. It is a place where your knowledge will be expanded and your abilities will be tested. It is a place where your culture, thinking, learning, and leading diversity are valued and celebrated. It is a place where employees understand they are a part of something bigger than themselves, where they take exceptional pride in their work, and where they never settle for what was good enough yesterday. Vanderbilt University’s mission is to advance health and wellness through world-class patient care, education, and research.
Recent Achievements at VUMC
We are proud of our recent accomplishments because we are committed to providing the best in patient care, education, and research:
- US News & World Report: #1 Adult Hospital in Tennessee and Metropolitan Nashville, named to the Best Hospitals Honor Roll of the top 20 adult hospitals, 10 nationally ranked adult specialty programs, with three specialties rated in the top ten nationally, Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt named one of the Best Children’s Hospitals in the country, with ten out of ten pediatric specialties nationally ranked.
- Healthcare’s Most Wired: Listed as one of the top 100 “most-wired” hospitals and health systems in the country for its efforts in innovative medical technology.
- Becker’s Hospital Review has named it one of the “100 Great Hospitals in America,” as well as one of the “100 Hospitals and Health Systems with Great Oncology Programs” and “100 Hospitals with Great Heart Programs.”
- The Leapfrog Group: One of only ten pediatric hospitals in the United States to be named a Leapfrog Top Hospital.
- The American Association for the Advancement of Science has 112 elected fellows from the School of Medicine.
- Magnet Recognition Program: We received our third Magnet designation in a row.
- National Academy of Medicine: 22 members elected by their peers for exceptional achievement.
- Human Rights Campaign Healthcare Equality Index: Vanderbilt University Medical Center was named a Leader in LGBTQ Healthcare Equality for the sixth year in a row.
Responsibilities expected to include, but are not limited to, the following:
- With guidance, assists in the planning and coordination of multiple programs across the Institute to ensure the successful completion of specific program goals.
- Oversees certain aspects of the program, such as answering inquiries and correspondence, compiling data, and updating records.
- Supports the development, coordination, and execution of program tasks.
- Coordinates meetings, conferences, programs, and/or special events, including agenda preparation, presentations, logistics, and so on.
- Attends and actively participates in meetings, including taking and reporting meeting minutes and following up on action items to ensure completion.
- Participates in brainstorming sessions for educational programs.
- Assists with the management and facilitation of education/training program websites as a backup.
- Researches and draughts content for various social media campaigns, newsletters, and reports to support communication campaigns.
- Coordination of office and program supplies and materials purchases.
- Compiles and processes information from various sources into a computer database(s), verifies data, identifies issues, and researches/corrects as needed.
- Provide primary or backup administrative support.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Information About Vanderbilt Health
Vanderbilt University Medical Center houses Vanderbilt University Hospital, Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt, Vanderbilt Psychiatric Hospital, and Vanderbilt Stallworth Rehabilitation Hospital. During the fiscal year 2015, these hospitals had over 61,000 inpatient admissions. During the same time period, Vanderbilt’s adult and pediatric clinics served nearly 2 million patients.
Vanderbilt University Hospital and the Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt have been named among the nation’s best hospitals by U.S. News & World Report, with 18 nationally ranked specialties. Vanderbilt University Medical Center is world-renowned for its employees’ innovation, work ethic, and collegiality. Vanderbilt owes its accomplishments and reputation to the staff and faculty who bring skill, drive, and innovation to the medical center on a daily basis, from medical advances to compassionate care.
World-class academic departments and comprehensive centers of excellence pursue scientific breakthroughs as well as transformative educational and clinical advances across the entire health and disease spectrum. As the region’s largest employer, we welcome those seeking ongoing development in a caring, culturally sensitive, and professional environment. We want to be a part of maintaining a workplace where people support one another and encourage striving for excellence because we spend so much of our lives there.
Many high-achieving employees remain at Vanderbilt because of the professional development they receive as well as their appreciation for Vanderbilt’s benefits, public events and discussions, athletic opportunities, beautiful settings, and, most importantly, a sense of community and purpose. Vanderbilt and its employees have mutual expectations that were developed with productivity, legality, fairness, and safety in mind. We believe that when we enable individuals to deliver their best performance for the benefit of all, our investment in training and compensating employees multiplies in value.
Associate Program Manager Jobs in USA at Vanderbilt Health are a great way to start a fulfilling job in healthcare management. This fast-paced field has room for growth, pays well, and gives people the chance to make a real difference in healthcare programs and projects. Start today on the path to a fulfilling career in healthcare management.
People Also Ask
What makes Vanderbilt Health unique?
We are the most comprehensive health system in the Southeast, with leading adult and pediatric hospitals. We’re here to make your health care personal, whether it’s in one of our seven hospitals or one of our more than 200 clinics throughout the region.
What happened at Vanderbilt University Medical Center?
A lead investigator in the criminal case against former Tennessee nurse RaDonda Vaught testified Wednesday that state investigators determined Vanderbilt University Medical Center bore a “heavy burden of responsibility” for a fatal drug error in 2017, but pursued only penalties and criminal charges.
Where does Vanderbilt Hospital stand in the United States?
Vanderbilt Health Image Result
The Best Hospitals Honor Roll places Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville, Tennessee, at No. 19. It is ranked nationally in 9 adults and 10 pediatric specialties, and it is rated high performing in 4 adult specialties and 19 procedures and conditions